Full-time PTA needed in beautiful Westminster of Kentuckiana, a CCRC (Continuing Care Retirement Community) in Clarksville IN.
New graduates are welcomed to apply!
This beautiful large facility offer a large outpatient populations plus a 90+ bed SNF and 300+ ALF/ILF.
Therapy doesn’t just make a living; it makes a difference.
We’re welcoming new Physical Therapist Assistants who are ready to join something greater than just a company – someone who is prepared to make giving back the core of everything they do. That commitment we hold extends to how we treat our employees, too – helping you enhance your skills, remain current on regulations and new technology, and advance your personal and professional growth.
As the Physical Therapist Assistant on our team, you will be responsible for the following tasks:
- Assisting the PT in carrying out procedures and programs
- Performing routine treatment such as screens, executing treatment plans, and delivering treatment under the supervision of the PT.
- Communicating treatment needs and planning with the family
- Maintaining records as required.
- Degree from an accredited Physical Therapist Assistant program, as well as state licensure
- Able to perform proper body mechanics without posing a risk of injury to self or others
- Ability to lift and control 50+ pounds