ONR (Orthopaedic & Neurological Rehabilitation, Inc.) is nationally recognized for the exceptional therapy services we provide in senior living communities and other healthcare settings. An EmpowerMe Wellness company, ONR was founded by therapists, creating a culture of teamwork and compassionate care. ONR is much more than a company — we are a group of caring professionals with the common goal of making a difference in the world, one therapy visit at a time. Each day, we are inspired by the opportunity to improve the lives of the seniors we serve.Opportunity:
Exceptional leadership opportunity! Director of Rehab position at a beautiful senior living community providing on-site outpatient therapy services through ONR’s TOUCH Rehab Program. If you are an experienced clinician who thrives on positive interactions and sharing your knowledge with others, this is the position for you! Your clinical, leadership, and customer service skills will flourish as you help grow our outpatient program. This is a luxurious senior living community with outstanding amenities and resident care.
- Director of Rehabilitation - This leadership opportunity is open to Occupational Therapists.
- Full Time, Monday - Friday
- Atria Rancho Mirage in Rancho Mirage, CA. https://www.atriaseniorliving.com/retirement-communities/rancho-mirage-terrace/
- ONR offers one of the most comprehensive management training programs in the industry, including one-on-one on-site training as well as an 8-session live webinar series designed to ensure that new managers have the tools and support to succeed!
ONR’s TOUCH REHAB PROGRAM - Therapeutic Outcome Utilizing Caring Hands (on-site outpatient program)
You will enjoy working in our TOUCH program! Great work/life balance with no weekends, no holidays and no overtime!
This is not your typical outpatient, and is not Skilled Nursing nor Home Health, it is a great combination of all three therapies working with seniors to improve the quality of their life and their independence. These are beautiful senior living communities offering Independent Living, Assisted Living and Memory Care. This is your opportunity to be a part of something truly special providing a unique service in a warm and welcoming atmosphere!
- ONR’s TOUCH program provides outpatient rehabilitation services and wellness programs in senior living communities and skilled nursing facilities.
- ONR is providing specialized therapy services through our TOUCH program which offers three TOUCHstones: Education, Fitness and Wellness, and Rehabilitation.
- You will enjoy providing outpatient therapy on-site in the rehab room, in the person’s residence or throughout the community. We bring the outpatient therapy services to them!
- ONR’s TOUCH program allows the residents to achieve their outpatient therapy and wellness goals on-site in the comfort and convenience of their residence.
- To learn more about ONR's TOUCH outpatient program, visit...https://www.onr-inc.com/touch-program/
Key Words: Director of Rehab, Program Manager, Rehab Manager, Program Leader, Director of RehabilitationResponsibilities/Qualifications:
The Director of Rehabilitation is responsible for the organization and implementation of comprehensive diagnostic and therapeutic programs, effective involvement in the hiring, training and management of clinical personnel, overseeing fiscal matters related to rehabilitation programs, and promotion of the rehabilitation services throughout the facility’s service area. Selected candidate must have graduated from an approved therapy program and hold a current therapist license or be eligible to receive licensure. Experience in a skilled nursing facility or with the geriatric population is desired, but not required.