INTEGRAL MOLECULAR, Inc., is a Philadelphia biotech company specializing in the discovery and characterization of therapeutic antibodies using cutting-edge technology platforms that are enabling the discovery of novel therapeutics against intractable targets. We are a close-knit, small company composed of smart, curious scientists that takes an active interest in promoting the learning and development of our team.
Our company is in an exciting growth phase where we are launching new products and reaching new markets. To support our growth, we seek a Research Technician within the Molecular Biology team, who will work with a dedicated group of scientists on the development and commercialization of biomedical technologies.
- Opportunity to develop laboratory molecular biology skills.
- Opportunity for scientific development leading to professional advancement.
- DNA isolation and associated quality control assays at various scales.
- Prepare reagents including buffers, chemical solutions, complex reaction mixtures, and media according to established. methods and standard operating procedures (SOP).
- Perform tasks using aseptic techniques including working within a biological safety cabinet.
- Coordinate multiple tasks with team members to provide needed information and materials.
- Assist with inventory management of supplies and solvents by placing orders and verifying receipts.
- 6 months - 2 years of hands-on laboratory experience.
- Associate or Bachelor's degree in Biology, Chemistry, medical technology, or a related field.
- Demonstrated ability to follow protocols and learn quickly.
- Ability to work in a team-based environment with a collaborative and proactive attitude.
Other Qualifications (desired but not necessary):
- Experience with molecular biology techniques such as (PCR, E. coli transformation, Sanger sequencing, and analysis).
- Experience performing quality control assays.
Please apply here: https://www.paycomonline.net/v4/ats/web.php/jobs/ViewJobDetails?job=71543&clientkey=919B2F3D92BC9ADB0FC5BA2C5C927088
Source : Integral Molecular