Are you a novelty seeker? Do you seek new ideas and creative approaches? Are you tired of working 9-5? Do you need flexibility?
WE ARE EXPANDING - OAKVIEW AREA & SALMON CREEK, VANCOUVER, WA
$2,000.00 NEW HIRE SIGN-ON BONUS & RELOCATION ASSISTANCE!
CCS - Family Behavioral Health System is looking for Mental Health Therapists who want to put their passion for helping youth and families into action!
WE ARE AN ORGANIZATION THAT VALUES:
- Social justice
- Strengthening families
- Building community
- Professional development
- Join us in impacting youth and families in our community to achieve safety, stability, and hope for the future!
- Our staff!!!
WHAT WE OFFER:
- Base Salary: $71,194.50+ (DOE)
- Additional pay: $1,800.00 per year for coverage after hours
- Incentive pay: Up to $8,000.00 per year (Based on performance)
- Additional pay for: Licensure
- 12 paid holidays; plus 1 personal holiday each year!
- 3 weeks’ vacation per year
- 12 sick-days per year
- Vision Insurance
- Life Insurance
- Retirement Plans: 403-B Employee Savings Plan and an Employer Contribution Pension
- Extensive training in multiple clinical approaches as well as trainings in related areas
- Weekly supervision with your Clinical Supervisor
- Daily supervision and support, as needed
- Immediate assistance and clinical supervision/consultation available at any time
Therapists work collaboratively within a multidisciplinary team to provide individualized therapeutic intervention to youth and families in their home and community. This position will participate in an on-call rotation with other Clinicians and Clinical Care Coordinators. This unique way of working allows therapists the opportunity to provide intensive behavior health services while allowing room for creativity and needs driven work.
A full job description may be shared with candidates chosen to interview.
SUCCESSFUL CANDIDATES ARE ABLE TO:
- Assess and address risk and safety concerns
- Draw from a variety of therapeutic modalities to support youth and families in achieving their goals
- Utilize strengths to develop individualized plans
- Think critically in complex situations
- Preference for a flexible schedule rather than a traditional schedule (i.e. fixed, 8-5pm, Monday through Friday, facility-based position).
- Should be able to participate in on-call rotation responsibilities, which will be discussed in our screening process.
- Master’s degree in social work, psychology, behavioral sciences, marriage and family therapy, or related field
- 21 years of age or older with reliable transportation, valid driver’s license, and automobile insurance
- Successfully pass required background checks and driving record review prior to employment offer
Eligible for additional bonus pay and other pay incentives