At Cadence, we hire and develop leaders and innovators who want to make an impact on the world of technology.
As a condition of employment with Cadence, newly hired employees will be required to provide Cadence with proof of full vaccination, unless legally entitled to an accommodation.
Cadence Design Systems is looking for a highly motivated software engineer to work as a member of the R&D staff on Cadence’s Genus Synthesis Solution product. Genus is a complete product that encompasses logic synthesis and physical design. We are looking for a skilled and motivated candidate with expertise in software development and knowledge of RTL to GDS flow methodology, logic synthesis, word-level synthesis, high-level synthesis, verification, RTL elaboration/compilation and optimization. You will be part of a team responsible for creating the innovative technologies required for technology leadership in this space. Development responsibilities include designing, developing, troubleshooting, debugging and supporting the Genus software product.
The successful candidate will possess the following combination of education and experience:
- BS or MS in Computer Science, Electrical Engineering or related field
- Proficient in C/C++ programming, debugging and general software engineering skills
- Experience with RTL synthesis, SystemVerilog or VHDL
- Experience with simulation and formal verification
- Experience with Linux platform and relevant scripting language is preferred
- Strong analysis and problem solving skills
- Prior experience with large software development projects is highly recommended
- Good communication skills