$3,000 Sign On Bonus, details will be provided during Interview.
About Sunnyside Nursing Post-Acute Care
Centrally located in Torrance, California, Sunnyside Nursing and Post-Acute Care provides sub-acute nursing care, rehabilitation services, skilled nursing, and long-term care. Our compassionate staff offers individualized care plans for each resident to ensure personalized care is provided to all our patients with a goal to return home.
Our team of qualified professionals provides compassionate care by:
- Maintaining high medical integrity
- Fostering a team spirit among staff
- Creating friendly, beautiful surroundings for our residents and their visitors
We understand the importance of creating a comfortable and nurturing atmosphere, whether residents stay for short-term treatment or long-term care.
Job Description, Includes but not limited to
- Deliver high quality care and great customer service to residents, families, and visitors of Sunnyside Nursing and Post Acute Care
- Med-Pass/ Meds Administration in accordance with the “five rights” medications as ordered by the physician
- Document care and treatment under Nurses notes consistent with the plan of care
- Verify that assigned residents’ care plans accurately reflect appropriate goals, problems, approaches, and revisions based on resident needs as related to transfer/discharge goals
- Complete and file required recordkeeping forms/charts upon the resident’s admission, transfer, and/or discharge using EMR
- Chart all reports of accidents/incidents and changes of conditions involving residents per established procedures and complete any necessary facility reports. Report all discrepancies noted concerning physician’s orders, diet change, charting error, etc., to the Nurse Supervisor
- Verify that an adequate supply of floor stock medications, supplies, and equipment is on hand to meet the nursing needs of the residents. Report needs to the Nurse Supervisor
- Order prescribed medications, supplies, and equipment as necessary, and in accordance with established policies.
- Oversee and assist in developing methods for coordinating nursing services with other resident services to assure the continuity of the residents’ total regimen of care
- Supervise Certified Nursing Assistants to verify they provide high quality care to meet the resident’s physical and emotional needs and assure they are following their respective job duties
- Additional tasks as requested by supervisor
Must have a current and active California LVN License
Must be authorized to work in the United States
- 7:00am- 3:30pm
- 3:00pm- 11:30pm
- 11:00pm- 7:30am
Why Work for Sunnyside Nursing & Post-Acute Care
- Top of the Market Wages: $27.00 - $35.00 per hour
- Paid orientation and training
- Opportunities for growth
- Paid sick leave/paid holidays
- Medical, dental, vision, and AFLAC
- Loving and caring work environment
We take great pride in meeting or exceeding CDC and CMS standards. On-site experts provide teaching, coaching, and support on infection prevention practices. In addition, we maintain an abundant supply of PPE, including N95/KN95 masks, for all who provide care and services to our patients and residents. Our multiple testing capabilities, including Point-of-Care (POC) testing, are available at every location and comply with CMS and local guidance
If hired, we require that all employees be vaccinated, unless a medical or religious accommodation is needed.
EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER
We are an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity & pride ourselves on creating an inclusive environment for all employees and residents.