Full Time - Full Benefits - $17.56/hr.
Reports To: Inventory Control Manager
Shift Schedule (Days & Avg Hours): Monday - Friday 5:00AM - completion
General Summary: The main purpose of the Inventory Control position is to continually count the product maintained in the warehouse. The computer system needs to match our physical count in the warehouse. This person also handles any special instances where items need to be pulled from or added to the system for either in-house use, outdated, damaged, recalled, and returns from our trucks.
Essential Job Functions:
- Cycle count the warehouse
- Pull outdated items out of the system weekly
- Pull damaged items out of the system daily
- Manage Cigarette spoils
- Handle return to vendor items and Recalls
- Put Returns away when they come back on a truck
- Other duties as assigned by manager
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities:
- Skilled in basic math ex. add, subtract, multiply, and divide in all units of measure, using whole numbers, common fractions, and decimals. Must be able to compute rate, ratio, and percent and to draw and interpret bar graphs.
- Skilled using a PC and familiar with Microsoft Office products
- Ability to read and comprehend simple instructions, short correspondence, and memos. Ability to write simple correspondence. Ability to effectively present information in one-on-one and small group situations to customers, clients, and other employees of the organization.
- Skilled in applying common sense understanding to carry out instructions furnished in written, oral, or diagram form. Must be able to deal with problems involving several concrete variables in standardized situations.
- Ability to communicate well with others
- Skilled in Time Management — managing one's own time and the time of others.
- Ability to work well with other employees to foster a respectful and professional work environment
Education and Experience:
- High school diploma or general education degree (GED); or one to three months related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
License and Certifications: None
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, religion, national origin, disability, veteran status, age, marital status, pregnancy, genetic information, or other legally protected status.