We are seeking an IT Project Manager in NY.
- Client : Japanese IT company
- Woeking Location : NY 10017
- Salary Range: 50-95K per yr. (DOE) + Full Benefit / 401K
- Strategically plan and strongly promote cloud shift from on-premise environments, manage and perform network and IT infrastructure (server/network) related security analysis, proposal, design, implementation, and project management for our clients.
The right candidate will possess:
- At least 6 years of experience with IT infrastructure design and implementation for mid to large environments.
- At least 3 years of experience with project management and sales/proposal activities with clients.
Skills & Qualifications:
- Strong English and Japanese language skills, both written and verbal, are required for communication with clients, upper management, and team members.
- Client-focused, detail-oriented, and has good communication skills
- Capability to manage and perform entire projects independently, including performance and profit management.
- Strong analytical skills for requirements analysis and troubleshooting.
- Have the mind and skill to improve the IT environment and processes.
- AWS/Microsoft/CISCO-related certifications preferred.
Source : Cinter Career Services