Full Time IT PM role will focus on driving small, mid-sized and large enterprise IT projects while maintaining appropriate communications with all stake holders and business leaders. Our client is a "buy vs build" shop so no custom development work is done in house, however many large enterprise applications & systems are customized, configured, enhanced to meet their needs. Project Managers will work on a wide range of projects from ERP and CRM systems, to hardware and infrastructure as well as Business Intelligence and Large Data Driven initiatives.
Other day to day responsibilities include:
- Working with various business and technology teams to build project plans, drive project goals and meet project deadlines and milestones
- Coordinate project kick offs, project planning as well as requirements gathering
- Manage entire project lifecycle including requirements, design, implementation, testing and support
- Provide thorough documentation and help build knowledge base
- Prioritize projects and resource allocations for various initiatives
- Create visual models, flow charts, mockups, data models and other required documentation
- Collaborate with developers and engineers to establish project vision and objectives
- Design and implement new business processes relating to project delivery, development, implementation etc.
Keyword: Infrastructure,Data Warehouse,Development,Project Management,IT
- BS or MS in Computer Science or related field
- 6+ years of IT Project Management experience
- Strong Analysis and Documentation skills
- Experience building business cases, gathering requirement and other BA responsibilities
- Experience managing and prioritizing multiple projects ranging in size and complexity
- Development, BI, Data warehouse, Infrastructure, Testing, etc experience (from a PM perspective)
The target salary range is $80K - $90K. The time off, flexible work schedule, great 401K, vacation etc are also included in this comp package.
From: 2 - Outer Limits Technology