DFW Airport Marriott South is looking for friendly Front Desk Agents and PBX Phone Operators. If you have a great attitude and looking for a friendly work environment, please send us your resume.
The primary responsibilities of the Front Desk Agent include but are not limited to:
- Greet customers with a friendly and sincere welcome.
- Complete the check-in and check-out procedures according to the brand standards
- Promptly answer the telephone using positive and clear communication
- Listen and extend assistance in order to resolve problems such as price conflicts, insufficient heating or air conditioning, etc.
- Take ownership of guest challenges and follow through to ensure guest satisfaction.
- Log complaints and requests into GXP and follow up to ensure completion/resolution.
- Complete all other assignments, duties, and tasks as assigned by the Front Desk Manager.
- Experience in property management software, such as FSPMS, is preferred. MARSHA experience is a PLUS!
- Demonstrated ability to work cohesively with a team.
- Must demonstrate exceptional customer service and interpersonal skills.
- Must be able to work AM and PM shifts, weekends, and holidays.
Source : DFW Marriott Airport South