EMI Services is searching for qualified HVAC and R Technicians, for an opportunity to support Fort Jackson, in South Carolina. Candidates must have extensive experience performing repairs with various industrial chillers systems including centrifugal, air, and water-cooled systems along with commercial RTUs ranging in size from 5 to 500 Tons. Starting hourly rate is $36 to $40/hr depending on experience. There is an additional $4.21/hr for Health and Wellness.
A clean license and the ability to pass a background check is a must. Tradesmen must possess everyday tools of the trade. For consideration for the position, the candidate must have the necessary skill set to perform the following functions:
- Perform diagnostic and troubleshooting assessment
- VAV and EMS Assessment and repair
- Troubleshoot electrical and plumbing issues.
- Repairs to Commercial Boilers & Chillers
- Replace HVAC parts including change-outs of compressors (Scroll, Screw, Semi-Hermetic, Etc.) blower motors, service air handler units etc.
- Refrigeration retrofitting
- RTU Install and commissioning
- Repair Water Cooling Towers (if needed)
- Repair and Replace Water Pumps of Various Sizes
- 2+ years of experience to include inspection, disassembly, assembly, replacement and repair of compressors, motors, burners, pumps, filters, ductwork, pipes, valves, refrigerants and their recovery systems and pressure vessels
- Experience in installing, calibrating, troubleshooting and replacement of control systems]
- HVAC I course or equivalent
- Valid Drivers License
- EPA Universal Certified
- Commercial experience
What We Do
EMI is an industry-leading provider of DOD base operation support services, facilities maintenance, logistics, and IT support. EMI consistently delivers cost-saving through best value innovations and quality service that exceeds our clients’ expectations.
What Sets Us Apart
The Right Partner: EMI has grown by gaining our customers’ trust and our employees’ loyalty. We’ve successfully performed over 60 service contracts and we understand the unique challenges facing today’s military. We offer exceptional responsiveness and a strong commitment to customer satisfaction. We demonstrate this commitment by consistently earning some of the highest customer satisfaction ratings in the industry.
The Right Team: The EMI team includes over 250 high-achieving professionals, administrative and trades personnel deployed in various locations throughout the United States. At times, we augment our in-house capabilities with proven and capable business partners.
The Right Approach: EMI brings vast expertise and proven solutions to augment our clients’ operations. We provide a platform that delivers seamless mission support and exceptional customer service in a very cost-effective and repeatable solution.
- Health Care Plan (Medical, Dental & Vision)
- Paid Time Off (Vacation, Sick & Public Holidays)
- Wellness Resources