With your leadership excellence, you’re ready to move up to the next level.
Sodexo Energy & Resource is seeking a General Manager, to work with an Oil & Gas client in Richmond, California with experience in managing facilities. The General Manager will be responsible for managing multiple site services including HVAC, electrical, plumbing, janitorial, move/add/change, mail services, shipping, reprographics, vending, landscaping and financial performance.
General Manager duties and responsibilities include, but not limited to:
- Provides team leadership by ensuring cohesiveness at the unit and with the client
- Oversees expenditures to control unit financials
- Directs one or more of the following daily: HVAC, electrical, plumbing, moves, janitorial, landscaping and mail services in order to provide quality products and services.
- Maintains and implements sanitary and safety conditions and training to adhere to auditing procedures and statutory regulations
- Develops a business plan for the client that establishes a rapport, promotes partnership and fulfills the clients’ needs and expectations
- Accountable for the execution of product and service quality by maintaining highest level of delivery
- Promotes and supports workplace diversity initiatives
Sodexo offers a full array of benefits including paid time off, holidays, medical, dental, vision, 401K and access to ongoing training and development programs, tuition reimbursement, plus health and wellness programs.
Not the job for you?
At Sodexo, we offer Facilities Management positions in Corporate, Schools, Universities, Energy and Resources, Government and Agencies, Health Care, and Senior Living locations across the United States. Continue your search for Facilities Management jobs.
Working for Sodexo:
How far will your ambition, talent, and dedication take you? Sodexo fosters a culture committed to the growth of individuals through continuous learning, mentoring, and career growth opportunities.
Make an Immediate Impact.
Sodexo is the North American leader for Quality of Life Services. More than 150,000 Sodexo employees work to improve the quality of daily life for our 13,000 client sites in North America. Sodexo partners with clients to help them attain their strategic vision by developing Facility Management service solutions that increase the effectiveness of their people, enhance their business processes, and optimize their infrastructure, which delivers tangible outcomes.
Our client portfolio spans multiple markets across the nation including education, corporate services, health care, and government services, which means we can offer a career full of variety, challenges, and tremendous growth opportunities.
Sodexo is committed to providing working conditions and client services that are safe and healthy and will follow all applicable COVID-19 prevention measures, including state/local or client-mandated mask, testing, and/or vaccine requirements.
What We Offer
Sodexo offers fair and equitable compensation, partially determined by a candidate's education level or years of relevant experience. While the budgeted range for the position is posted, Sodexo salary offers are based on a candidate's specific criteria, like experience, skills, education and training.
Functions as the leader for multiple core services, in a single account and/or multiple locations within the same contract. Single point of contact and/or client liaison in support of business that in total is between $5 and $10 million in managed volume.Key Duties- Monitors operations by planned and unplanned visits to each operating account of the system to plan projects, implement new processes, client interactions, and new technology to ensure sufficient resources.
- Develops business plan and budget w/each account GM that supports the System and District goals – Reviews and analyzes financial statements and data and other financial information to ensure attainment of financial goals for both the client and Sodexo.
- Central Point of Contact for Client Liaison promoting a solid business partnership - assists in contract negotiations for the system.
- Maintains Quality & Company Standards – reviews and maintains reports to ensure compliance with federal, state, and local regulations and Sodexo / System Client(s) policies and procedures.
- Responsible for system succession planning/employee development/diversity initiatives/training/constructive counseling. Promotes and supports workplace diversity initiatives.
- Provides strategic leadership to the respective units within the system to maintain client satisfaction and retention
Qualifications & Requirements
Basic Education Requirement - Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent experienceBasic Management Experience - 5 yearsBasic Functional Experience - 5 yearsSodexo is an EEO/AA/Minority/Female/Disability/Veteran employer.