GMC Logistics CSR
Daikin Comfort Technologies Manufacturing, L.P. is seeking a skilled individual for our GMC Logistics CSR position at our DTTP - Waller, TX location. This is a temporary position with potential of direct hire or return seasonal work The Logistics Customer Service Representative responds to customer’s inquiries or complaints regarding the organization’s products or services. Makes periodic calls to existing customers to determine satisfaction with the organization, products and services. Determines best method to resolve problems to ensure customer satisfaction and adherence to the organization’s policies. Coordinates problem resolution with appropriate departments. Informs customers of standard procedures or resolution of problem. Follows up, either verbally or in writing, to ensure customer satisfaction. Must be knowledgeable of the organization’s policies, procedures, practices, products and services. This position serves as the primary point of contact for independent distributors and COD branches. If you meet the qualifications listed below, then we invite you to apply for our open position by visiting our website at http://careers.daikincomfort.com and submit your resume.
Daikin Texas Technology Park- has a footprint of 4.23 million square feet under a single roof, and is the third largest factory in the United States. Opened in 2017 as the manufacturing, logistics, and engineering center for Daikin's American subsidiary Goodman, the plant makes heating and air conditioning products sold under the Goodman, Amana, and Daikin brands.
Why work with us?
> Benefits are effective on day one for all full-time direct hires
> Training programs are available to help guide team members and develop new skills
> Growth Opportunities - there are immense opportunities to grow your career
> You will be part of a Global Company - our family brands are backed by Daikin Industries, Ltd.
- Order fulfillment and order maintenance processes.
- Assist customers with product availability, pricing, order status, product match-up, service parts substitutions, shipping information, and other functions necessary to serve customer accounts.
- Attract potential customers by answering product and service questions; suggesting information about other products and services.
- Open customer accounts by recording account information.
- Maintain customer records by updating account information.
- Process RMA and transfer requests.
- Resolve product or service problems by clarifying the customer's complaint; determining the cause of the problem; selecting and explaining the best solution to solve the problem; expediting correction or adjustment; following up to ensure resolution.
- Maintain financial accounts by processing customer adjustments.
- Recommend potential products or services to management by collecting customer information and analyzing customer needs.
- Prepare product or service reports by collecting and analyzing customer information.
- Perform additional projects/duties to support ongoing business needs
Nature & Scope:
- Works within well-defined instructions
Knowledge & Skills:
- HVAC product knowledge and market knowledge strongly preferred
- Working knowledge of MS Office – Excel, Word, PowerPoint, and Outlook – and data entry
- Excellent customer service skills
- Problem solving, de-escalating and resolving conflicts
- Effective verbal and written communication and listening skills
- Strong team player, results orientated, dedication to excellence and sense of urgency to achieve business objectives.
- Ability to use good judgement and strong work ethics and integrity on the job
- Ability to establish positive working relationships with internal and external customers and employees
- Quality focus – attention to detail and accuracy and effective documentation skills
- Excellent organizational and time management skills including prioritization skills to complete projects on time.
- Ability to analyze and process Information
- 1 – 3 years of customer service experience
- High School diploma or GED equivalent
Physical Requirements/Work Environment:
- Must be able to perform essential responsibilities with or without reasonable accommodations
Qualified Applicants must be legally authorized for employment in the United States. Qualified applicants will not require employer sponsored work authorization now or in the future for employment in the United States.
The Company provides equal employment opportunity to all employees and applicants regardless of a person’s race, color, religion (including religious dress or grooming practices), creed, national origin (including language use restrictions), citizenship, uniform service member or veteran status, ancestry, disability, physical or mental disability (including HIV/AIDS), medical condition (including cancer and genetic characteristics), genetic information, request for protected leave, marital status, sex, pregnancy, age (over 40), sexual orientation, gender, gender identity or expression, political affiliation, or any other characteristic protected by law. The Company will comply with all federal and state regulations and statutes pertaining to individuals with disabilities.