Talon Recruiting has partnered with a leading Air Compressors and Industrial Air Pump company. We are in search of a Field Service Technician to join their team covering Anaheim, CA. You will have a brand new truck covering the state and will be dispatched from home.
- Perform routine, preventative maintenance and repairs on oil injected and oil-free air compressors.
- Preventative maintenance should be conducted in accordance with manufacturer’s recommendations (with regard to schedule and scope).
- Perform diagnostics on malfunctioning compressors, determine possible causes for malfunctions, and perform repairs as suggested by diagnostics and assessment.
- Prior to and following preventative maintenance and repairs test and document the proper operating parameters of the compressor.
- Troubleshoot and repair air compressors, air dryers (regenerative and refrigerated), auto drains, flow controllers, vacuum pumps, and blowers
- Pressure wash (where possible) and effectively clean the customer’s entire equipment pad including skids, coolers, concrete, tanks, etc.
- Accurately communicate with the customer and Service Manager regarding all services performed and clearly present all options for any required repairs, upgrades, or other customer needs
- Completely fill out all work orders, start-up forms, warranty forms, oil sample forms, and parts return slips.
- Train and assist other Service Technicians
- Must have a valid driver’s license as well as an insurable driving record
- Must possess a strong mechanical aptitude as well as have a firm grasp on electrical
- Competitive wages
- Field Truck
- Dispatched from home
- Company provided cell phone and laptop
- Paid holidays, vacation & sick time off
- Excellent benefits package from day one, including medical, dental, vision, life, & disability
Source : Talon Recruiting