- Responsible for the maintenance and repair of the facility's structure, equipment and grounds, including all trades (mechanical, plumbing, electrical, HVAC, etc.).
- Performs trades work, such as carpentry or painting, in the construction, repair or alteration of structures such as walls, roofs or office fixtures.
- Conducts routine, periodic, or special inspections to determine repair and maintenance work necessary to prevent breakdowns of facilities, machinery, and equipment.
- Uses blueprints, sketches, layouts, wiring diagrams, drawings, and specifications.
- Requires knowledge of applicable standards or regulations, and may require specific trade certifications.
- High School Diploma or equivalent with 0 to 3 years of prior related experience.