- 5 years of experience in facilities management.
- Must be available to respond to emergency calls during non-business hours, determine appropriate response and dispatch staff and vendors as the situation warrants. This position is considered essential staff, requiring site presence during building and weather emergencies.
- Any candidate wishing to be considered must supply a cover letter in addition to their resume showing that they meet the required basic qualifications.
HGSE is a diverse community of learners, teachers, and employees who are passionate about changing the world through education and striving for maximum impact in the field of education.
HGSE Human Resources values diversity in all forms, and believes that each employee brings a set of diverse experiences and identities to the workplace that makes us stronger, encourages innovation, and enhances our collective contributions. We continue to develop and support a workforce that reflects the diversity of those we serve; fosters an environment that allows each individual to belong and to bring their best self to work; and creates the conditions that empower employees to contribute their full potential to advancing the work of the school.
We do this by:
• Hiring and retaining staff reflecting the diversity of those we serve;
• Providing employees opportunities to learn, grow, and be challenged;
• Reviewing and ensuring fairness and equity in HR practices and policies including but not limited to hiring, promotion, and compensation;
• Developing strong relationships and partnerships internal and external to our community to advance diversity and inclusion;
• Communicating transparently and respectfully; and
• Fostering an inclusive, respectful, and professional work environment
About the Harvard Graduate School of Education
Many choose to work at the Harvard Graduate School of Education because they believe in our mission and are excited by our vision for the future. We have a reputation as a great place to work, for our excellent leadership, and we are a strong community that values diversity. For more information about HGSE, its programs, research, and faculty, please visit: www.gse.harvard.edu