RFA Engineering (www.rfamec.com) is seeking several growth oriented entry level to experienced candidates to be part of our engineering team at our customer's facility in Mossville, IL. You will work with our experienced engineering staff and our customer's staff to provide highly engineered, optimized designs of Off-Road equipment using state of the art engineering tools.
Our customer's facility is a world-class engineering and manufacturing center. These are full time positions that are indefinite in duration with opportunity for professional growth, direct hire by our customer, and opportunity within our own organization.
Electrical Systems Engineer
The individual would work with our electrical and product line teams on design, test and integration of electrical/electronic components, sub-systems and systems for our construction products. This development effort may include requirements development, test plan development, test execution, integration design, issue resolution, coordination with suppliers, and much more.
- BSEE, Engineering Physics, Electrical Engineering Technology or BS Engineering with related electrical experience
- Strong mechanical aptitude demonstrated through work experience or hobbies
- Excellent communication both written and verbal
- Demonstrated ability to meet deadlines and commitments
- Strong analytical, problem solving and troubleshooting skills
- Ability to thrive in a team environment
- Knowledge of electrical components such as batteries, starters, alternators, rocker switches, relays, solenoids, sensors, actuators, and connectors.
- Experience performing environmental verification testing and resolving issues.
- Electrical component testing experience: Thermal cycling, EMI/ECM, Voltage and current profiles.
- Experience with Real Time Operating Systems
- Knowledge of electrical wire harness circuits and routing.
- Experience writing functional, performance, and durability requirements.
- Experience working with suppliers in the application of electrical components.
- Knowledge of component interaction through vehicle software, controllers, and CAN networks.
- Familiarity with operating Construction, Forestry, or Ag off-road equipment.
- Capital Harness experience
About RFA Engineering
RFA Engineering has provided machine design and engineering services to industry leading customers since 1943. Our primary focus is engineering of off highway equipment including agricultural and construction equipment, engine and drive train development, consumer, recreational, industrial, and special machines.
RFA Engineering is domestically owned and operated exclusively by engineers who have spent their careers in the industry. Our engineering staff is located both at our Engineering Center in Minneapolis, and at numerous customer sites throughout the U.S.
- Health and Dental Insurance Programs
- Extra Time Bonuses
- Company Paid Life and Long-Term Disability Insurances
- Retirement Savings Account (401k)
- Flexible Spending Plan for Medical Expenses and Dependent Care
- Paid Time Off (PTO)
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
- Education Assistance
Equal Opportunity and Veteran Friendly
Powered by JazzHR