CNC Machinist - Streetsboro, Ohio - JOB 23-00937
Salary Range: $22.00 - $28.00/HR Permanent Position with Benefits
Streetsboro, Ohio manufacturer is seeking to hire an experienced Machinist 1st shift M-F 7 - 4:30 flexible
- Trade school experience is preferred (Machining, Fabrication, etc.)
- 2+ years of Machining experience in a metal manufacturing setting
- Set up and operate CNC mill & lathes a plus
- Capable of using standard tools and measurement devices such as micrometers, scales, rulers, depth gauges and calipers
- Organized self-starter
- Must be able to work independently with minimum guidance
- Fabricate and machine components in a variety of materials, from drawings /blueprints
- Set-up and operate all machine tools in a tool room environment including but not limited to, conventional mills, lathes, drill presses, saws and grinders
- Help out in other areas of shop when needed
Candidates are required to pass a Criminal Background Check and a 10 Panel Drug Screen.
Only U.S. Citizens or persons with a Green Card work permit may apply.
Due to the large amount of resumes we expect to receive only the most qualified candidates will be contacted. We will retain all other resumes for any future job considerations.
Integrity Technical Services, Inc.
14 Whitehall Drive Suite 102
Akron, Ohio 44278
Toll Free: 1-888-262-3226
Akron: 330-633-6500 Cleveland: 440-257-3232
Website: www.integrityjobs.com (To view all of our open positions please visit our website)
Integrity Technical Services, Inc. does not charge a fee for finding anyone a job.
Integrity Technical Services is an Equal Opportunity Employer.