Main Responsibilities for a Dishwasher:
- Consistently ensure the availability of clean dishes by washing flatware, dishes, pans, and pots.
- Maintain a clean work environment by cleaning kitchen machines and appliances (coffee makers, pans, pots, mixers, stoves).
Dishwasher Job Description:
we have a vacant spot for a well-organized and committed dishwasher. Our culinary environment is fast-paced and we expect you to be able to work as part of a team. Your main duties will include removing dishes (plates and flatware) from the tables and washing them. On occasion, you will be asked to reset and prepare tables, assist with unloading delivery trucks, and clean cook stations, kitchen appliances, and machines.
Our goal is to employ a person with excellent time management and communication skills. You should be able to prioritize tasks. You will be working in a kitchen for most of your workday. This means that you will also have to abide by food safety procedures and regulations.
Responsibilities of a Dishwasher:
- Maintaining a clean and well-organized working environment
- Bussing tables to collect soiled plates and flatware
- Maintaining the availability of clean dishes at all times
- Cleaning kitchen appliances and machines
- Helping other team members to unload and store deliveries
- Assist other staff members with tasks when the need arises
- Adhere to food safety procedures and regulations
- Taking out the trash
- Rinsing garbage cans
The Membership of Morris Park Country Club takes great pride in their Club and appreciates quality service. If you are someone who has experience in or is looking to work in the hospitality industry, then Morris Park Country Club could be the place for you. Morris Park is always looking for hard-working, dedicated individuals who love to smile and be part of a team.