A Dishwasher ensures that all plates, silverware, pots, pans and cooking utensils are cleaned and stored quickly and efficiently. The Dishwasher keeps in constant communication with the Kitchen and Server Assistant to ensure all cooking and dining flatware needs are met as quickly as possible.
- Assists kitchen with any needs.
- Keep a clean and efficient work station.
- Ensures all flatware and kitchen equipment needs are being met.
- Keeps dish area cleaned and stocked.
- Partners with the kitchen to ensure they are covered in needed areas.
- Adheres to core values; passion, partnership, integrity and fun with purpose.
- Understands and effectively utilizes processes to keep an efficient work station.
- The ability to carry plates and bus buckets.
- Assists with cleaning up spills and breakage that may occur during a shift.
- Properly stacking and sorting all plate ware in dish area as well as assisting with trash.
- Practices safety and sanitation at all times.
- Completes proper opening and closing duties as per unit.
- Maintains proper etiquette with all staff members and guests.
- Exhibits teamwork at all times.
- Maintains proper uniform and hygiene standards at all time
- Accountability - Ability to accept responsibility and account for his/her actions
- Communication, Oral - Ability to communicate effectively with others using the spoken word
- Communication, Written - Ability to communicate in writing clearly and concisely
- Honesty / Integrity - Ability to be truthful and be seen as credible in the workplace
- Time Management - Ability to utilize the available time to organize and complete work within given deadlines
- Working Under Pressure - Ability to complete assigned tasks under stressful situations
- No experience required.
- Fast paced, high energy.
- Attention to detail.
- Clean and organized.
- The ability to communicate in the primary language(s) used in the workplace.