Join a team with over 50 years of success in the real estate industry! Lincoln Property Company is currently hiring for a Courtesy Patrol to ensure residents enjoy a safe and orderly community by conducting on-site patrols, friendly interactions with residents, and monitoring/reporting disturbances or other issues related to the protection of the community. Does this sound like you? Join us!
Founded in 1965, Lincoln Property Company is one of the largest and most diversified property management companies in the United States. Lincoln maintains a presence in more than 200 cities across the U.S. Our mission is to be a company for people, a company about people.
- Responsible for walking the property twice per 24-hour period, particularly common areas including the leasing office, club houses and vacant units to ensure all doors, windows or other entrances are securely locked. Also responsible for walking the outside storage areas, laundry rooms, pools and fitness facilities and locking them at the time specified in the property rules and regulations.
- Responsible for walking the swimming pools for proper swimming attire, proper use of pool/spa and any non-residents' use.
- Respond to minor disturbances and emergency calls.
- Submit a written report daily to the Community Manager listing the property occurrences and any property safety issues that require addressing. This includes, but is not limited to, burned out light bulbs, parking hazards, broken irrigation heads, and recommended maintenance repairs.
- Adhere to the company's safety program and policies and procedures.
- Other tasks as assigned by the Community Manager.
- This is not a Full-time position; the hours worked for this position are on average 15-20 hours per week.
- High school diploma or equivalent. College level courses as required by the city or state by which employed. Position requires ability to speak, read and write English fluently.
- Generally, a minimum of one-year experience in law enforcement or related field. Experience level may vary due to the special needs of the property.
- Professional appearance and demeanor.
- Good physical condition.
- Strong customer service orientation.
- Must be a licensed law enforcement officer or licensed in a related field of law enforcement. Must be licensed in the same county or municipality as the property at which they work. A valid driver's
- license and current automobile insurance is also required.
- Must have police car that can be parked on premises.
- Police academy training or related law enforcement training is required. Additional training in emergency response, CPR and first aid.
This position is eligible for a rent discount on property.