LA GRANGE CRUMBLE OPENING SEPTEMBER
Looking to have fun while you work making the world's best cookies??? We are looking to hire Bakers/Crew Members for our LaGrange location. We have:
- Flexible Schedules (6am - 10pm M-TH, 6am F-S)
- Closed on Sundays
- Tip income/pay
Crumbl Cookies is a fast-growing national brand that is changing the way people experience and enjoy cookies. We are proudly building a reputation consisting of incredible tasting cookies while providing a clean, safe and welcoming environment. This reputation is only possible with an individual who is passionate and dedicated to offering world class cookies, serving the team and customers, while having a strong desire to grow and learn.
- Read and understand Crumbl recipes
- Measure and combine ingredients using mixers, ovens, and other equipment to make cookies
- Decorating and displaying the finished product
- Ensure finished goods meet food safety and quality controls
- Greeting customers, answering questions, making recommendations, accepting orders and payment, and providing exceptional customer service
- Cleaning and restocking the workstation and ensuring all equipment is sanitized
We ask you to:
- Smile and have a positive attitude
- Make Emotional Connections with Guests
- Honors and encourages others to follow the visions and values of the restaurant
- Ability to multitask quickly, yet thoroughly
- Have the ability to communicate effectively
- Be at least 16 years of age (18 years of age to operate mixers)
- Be willing and able to work a flexible schedule
- Have the ability to lift and carry 10-55 lbs.
- Have reliable transportation for each shift
Applicants will also be expected to be able to work on their feet for several hours at a time and lift potentially heavy objects when necessary. Prior experience is preferred, but not necessary.
- Enjoy cookies!!!
- Pleasant interactive skills, time and resource management, and planning skills
- Attention to detail, especially when performing quality inspections on ingredients and products
- Willingness to work independently or with other team members to solve problems, fulfill orders, and create excellent baked goods
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment
It all started with one big dream, two crazy cousins, and the perfect combination of flour, sugar, and chocolate chips. Crumbl was co-founded by Jason McGowan (CEO) & Sawyer Hemsley (COO). They both teamed up and dove head-first into the world of baking. After thousands of dollars in wasted dough, recipes that did not live up to their expectations, and cookies that are just plain embarrassing to them today, the two cousins decided to take their 'perfect cookie quest' to the people. They gathered feedback and tested recipes — a practice that is still part of the Crumbl process — until they created the world’s best chocolate chip cookie.