We are always keeping an eye out for applicants who are friendly, enthusiastic, and who genuinely enjoy serving guests. To be successful in this role, you should have previous experience in a restaurant kitchen and have a passion for food. You should also be available to take evening and weekend shifts occasionally.
We ask you to:
- Create and Maintain Eye Contact
- Honors and encourages others to follow the visions and values of the restaurant
- Ability to multitask quickly, yet thoroughly
- Have the ability to communicate effectively in English
- Be at least 16 years of age
- Be willing and able to work a flexible schedule
- Have the ability to lift and carry 10-55 lbs.
- Have a Food Handlers card
Applicants will also be expected to be able to work on their feet for several hours at a time and lift potentially heavy objects when necessary. Prior experience is preferred, but not necessary.
Requirements and Responsibilities:
- Consistency and Reliability
- Ability to work 20 - 35 hours a week
- Reliable transportation
- Weekend Availability
- Cheerful and Positive Attitude
- Values Teamwork
- Loves Serving and Helping Others
“The Buffalo Spot” is a company that has come to be known as not only a place where you will be served the best shakes, wings, and our WORLD FAMOUS BUFFALO FRIES. It is a family friendly “SPOT” where unlike any other wing place, we pride ourselves in not only serving you the best quality food, but also in treating you, your family, and friends with the most love and respect that any human being deserves.