Our Cooks love Trilogy for the stability, meaningful work, and great team. If you’re looking to grow as a Cook, Trilogy is where you belong!
Hi! We’re glad you’re thinking about joining us.
Trilogy is a great place for Cooks. We’re a close-knit team that’s walking the walk when it comes to providing hospitality. Great food and great company is what makes our community special. We love it here and we think you will too.
Working in long-term care offers tons of rewards you won’t find in a more traditional hospitality or restaurant setting: stable hours that don’t force you to work late into the night, great pay, and did we mention amazing benefits! People support your growth here and there’s a team spirit that makes the tough days a whole lot easier. That’s Trilogy.
The best place you’ve ever belonged.
Whether you’re looking for a new chapter, a change of pace, or a helping hand, Trilogy is where you can build a more rewarding career.
Let’s talk about benefits.
- Competitive salaries and weekly pay
- Student loan repayment, scholarships, and tuition reimbursement
- Health, vision, dental & life insurance kick in on the first of the month after your start date
- Creative freedom with food—no boring menus here!
- Partnership with Rouxbe Online Culinary School that helps you learn new skills and grow your career
- Career paths driven by your interests
- Monthly employee celebrations
- Fully vaccinated teams (some accommodations can be made for religious/medical reasons)
- And so much more!
Create relationships that mean something.
Cooks at Trilogy do all the things you’d expect a Cook to do anywhere else. But what sets us apart is that everyone here cares deeply about coming to work with a servant’s heart and a collaborative spirit. The relationships you build here make Trilogy truly special. From nursing to food service to housekeeping, careers here are rewarding because of the consistent people you meet, work with, and get to know. It’s not at all like the fast-paced in-and-out of other hospitals, restaurants, and hotels.
If you're a foodie with a desire to learn more about the tricks of the trade and become a Top Chef, then this is where you belong.WHAT WE'RE LOOKING FOR:
Here’s what you’ll do when you join us:
- Prep and cook a variety of dishes according to established recipes
- Adjust recipes as appropriate to meet residents’ nutritional and age-specific needs
- Work with your team to make sure the kitchen is ready for scheduled serving times
- Follow all safety and sanitation procedures to prevent foodborne illness
If you have these qualifications, we’d love to chat:
- High school diploma or GED
- Preferably, 1 year of experience in the foodservice industry
- A positive attitude and a willingness to learn
- A desire to help people and work with a team to make it happen
Unsure if this role is a good fit for you, or just want an opportunity?
We take pride in our commitment to your learning and development. If you’re interested in becoming a Cook but don’t quite have the qualifications yet, join Team Trilogy in another role and once you get going, we’ll set you on a FREE training path to help you achieve your dream job. Our job is to focus on caring for you so you can spend your time caring for others. We give you all the tools you need to build a successful, long-lasting career with us.
Careers close to home and your heart.
Since our founding in 1997, we’ve been making long-term care better for our residents and more rewarding for our team members. We’re a Fortune Best Places to Work in Aging Services, a certified Great Place to Work, and one of Glassdoor’s Top 100 Best Companies to Work. If you’re looking for a place that embraces you for who you are, helps you achieve your full potential, and makes working hard feel less like hard work, then look no further than Trilogy.
We’re a proud equal opportunity employer. If you’re passionate about providing great care for our residents and creating a meaningful career at the same time, we’d love to meet you regardless of your background. We’re a diverse team serving diverse communities.LOCATION:Greenleaf Health CampusElkhartIndianaTEXT ONE OF OUR RECRUITERS:Heather (574) 742-4687