Electrical Maintenance Technicians / Steel Mill - Youngstown, Ohio - JOB 24-00167
Salary Range: $30.00 - $34.00/HR Permanent Positions with Benefits.
First & Second Shift Positions are available.
Experienced Maintenance Electrical Technicians are needed for First and Second Shifts to install, troubleshoot, program Allen Bradley PLC's as needed, repair electrical /electronic systems to include power distribution & lighting, medium and high voltage systems, wiring, motors, heating & melting equipment and more.
- 5 years of hands-on Electrical Maintenance experience is required. Electrical Engineering or Associate degree is desired.
- Candidate is required document equipment failure and to assist purchasing to acquire the correct parts.
- Candidate must be able to read and understand technical documentation to include electrical & mechanical schematics / blueprints, and hand sketches.
- Direct experience with Allen Bradley PLC, Ladder Logic, VFD's, Induction Heating Units and scheduling preventative maintenance activities is preferred.
- Candidate will promote & enforce a safe & healthy work environment in accordance with OSHA Standards. Candidate should be familiar with LOTO and Arc Flash safety issues and procedures.
Candidates are required to pass a Criminal Background Check and a 10 Panel Drug Screen.
Only U.S. Citizens or persons with a Green Card work permit may apply.
Due to the large amount of resumes we expect to receive only the most qualified candidates will be contacted. We will retain all other resumes for any future job considerations.
Integrity Technical Services, Inc.
14 Whitehall Drive Suite 102
Akron, Ohio 44278
Toll Free: 1-888-262-3226
Akron: 330-633-6500 Cleveland: 440-257-3232
Website: www.integrityjobs.com (To view all of our open positions please visit our website)
Integrity Technical Services, Inc. does not charge a fee for finding anyone a job.
Integrity Technical Services is an Equal Opportunity Employer.