Team Rehab is a network of therapist-owned outpatient physical therapy clinics in Michigan, Illinois, Indiana, Wisconsin and Georgia.
Our mission is to provide the best outpatient physical therapy, occupational therapy and speech therapy. We want our patients to enjoy therapy and experience clear improvements in their health. Our clinics receive the highest levels of patient satisfaction and our patients receive the best objectively measurable outcomes. Our strategy, based on excellent quality and patient satisfaction, is gaining momentum. Since opening our first clinic in 2001, we have grown across Michigan and into Illinois, Indiana, Wisconsin, and Georgia. We continue to open additional clinics in order to make physical, occupational and speech therapy even more accessible to our patients, their friends and their families.
The Common Standards all Team Rehabilitation Employees are held to include:
- Never say anything disrespectful about any group, whether they are formally protected by law or not.
- Never use language that another member of staff or patient finds offensive.
- No pictures, signs or the like that a patient or another member of staff finds offensive.
- No discrimination in hiring, training or promotion based on race, religion, national origins, weight, family status, sexual orientation, etc. None. Never. Ever.
- Clinic Set Up
- Give input on: Medical Director, Clinic location and Clinic layout
- Selection and ordering of clinic equipment
- Taking Control of Quality of Care in their own clinics
- All the normal responsibilities of a PT, plus hiring and managing the right staff
- Increasing Volume
- Profitability of his or her clinics
Key responsibilities are:
- Supporting the marketing reps
- Maintaining relationships with the medical director and other key physicians
- Attending lunches set up by marketing
- Maximizing Profitability
The clinic director is responsible for managing productivity and expense. The keys to that are:
- Keeping the clinic full of patients
- Managing productivity
- Being aware of clinic expenses, such as patient travel, office supplies and medical supplies
- Contributing to the Management of the Firm
- Give input on policies, procedures and strategy to ensure that all our clinics provide high quality care
- Doctorate or Masters in Physical Therapy
- Desire to own/run clinic
- 5+ years of experience
- Must be committed to Teamâ€™s initiative of making DEI a priority - bringing a sense of belonging and empowerment within a diverse workforce