Registered Nurse Overview:
Join a leader in the home health care industry. Each independently owned BrightStar location makes more possible for the community and clients it serves. If providing compassionate, high quality care as a Registered Nurse is your passion, BrightStar has an opportunity for you.
Registered Nurse (RN) Job Duties:
- Perform care as defined by client’s individual Plan of Care and within scope of state’s nurse practice act.
- Monitor patient’s condition and notify appropriate personnel of any changes.
- Provide those services requiring substantial and specialized nursing skill.
- Assures proper maintenance of clinical records in compliance with local, state and federal laws.
- Counsels the client and family in meeting nursing and related needs.
Registered Nurse (RN) Benefits:
- Competitive hourly wages, with weekly pay & direct-deposit-Flexible schedules: hourly, live-in, weekends and/or weekdays.
- Variety of assignments, procedures and treatments.
- Weekend and evening opportunities, in-home and facility based.
- One to one patient care.
- Medical Benefits
- PTO/401k Matching
- BrightStar locations are Joint Commission accredited or in process.
Registered Nurse (RN) Qualifications:
- Current and unrestricted RN license in state for which you are applying.
- 1 year experience.
- Proof of eligibility to work in the US.
- Reliable car / auto insurance.
- Clean background and criminal record.