PaxeraHealth Corp., a world KLAS leader in developing medical imaging solutions is hiring a US Sales team member, someone who can be the spirit of the deal, a bright passionate individual with proven sales skills.
Paxerahealthâ€™s enterprise imaging platform with AI at its core can facilitate radiologist interpretation and completion of studies and help reduce the need for repeat scans. With the help of our solutions, time consuming and repetitive tasks can be automated, while worklist prioritization helps care providers focus on higher risk cases, increases daily productivity, and reduces patient wait times for critical results.
At Paxera, you will master the art of selling in this recession-proof medical field. This opportunity will stretch you professionally and bring a team that offers support, respect and encouragement while acting as your developmental network that supports your goals and aspirations.
PaxeraHealth is one of the best and brightest medical solutions companies to work for. We develop technologies that help manage millions of medical images every year. Weâ€™re actively involved in shaping the industry and transforming technologies so radiologists and clinicians have what they need.
Join our talented team of individuals in this exciting and rewarding career. We seek a talented and qualified professional who will embrace our culture of excellence, service and integrity.
This position is based in Newton, MA, and requires someone who is excited to be involved in a fast paced and exciting environment with growth potential.
Develop and increase sales revenue to meet or exceed assigned targets, by performing the following:
- Develop territory sales plan
- Identify potential sales opportunities
- Make contact with and develop interest from decision makers
- Maintain sales activities in SalesForce application
- Contact customers for support contracts
- Respond to and develop long-term relationships with decision makers
To achieve this, you will need the following:
- Proven sales success in a similar industry
- Proven relationship-building skill
- Passion for cutting-edge AI technology, capabilities and industry trends
- Excitement to embrace the Paxera vision of leading the medical imaging sector by developing and delivering state-of-the-art imaging solutions to improve outcomes for both healthcare professionals and patients.
- Bachelorâ€™s Degree in Management, Business, or related field preferred with GPA of 3.0 or better.
- Must have 1-2 years of sales, customer or marketing experience with B2B cold calling experience.
- Strong presentation skills with sales ability
- Ability to absorb and convey highly technical information.
- A hands-on and customer-centric approach.
What We Offer in Return:
- A Competitive Wage/Salary!
- Working for a rapidly growing company in the dynamic healthcare technology field!
- Benefits to include:
- Company Health and Dental insurance
- Life Insurance
- Paid Holidays
- Paid Vacation
- Paid sick time
- Paid personal days
- Work with an outstanding and dedicated team of Sales, IT, Marketing, and Administrative professionals who are committed to our companyâ€™s growth
- Work for a company whose values include: Integrity, Hard Work, Exceptional Service and Innovation
- A friendly work environment with a family-owned feel!
Come Join Our team!
Our most valuable assets are the talented, purposeful people on our team. In fact, they are the backbone of PaxeraHealth. We provide an environment that attracts, motivates, and retains the best people, enabling us to be highly productive and consistently achieve excellent results.
Our entire team shares a passion for exploring new ideas, overcoming challenges as well as designing, creating, and delivering market-leading health IT solutions and services. Their unique mix of skills and qualifications matches our customersâ€™ needs, to ensure the delivery of great, purpose-built, customized software applications for healthcare providers â€“ now and for the future.
If interested in this exciting opportunity to work for a company with tremendous growth potential, one which embraces diversity, offers a respectful, friendly work environment, yet one charged with the energy and excitement, please send your resume now! Donâ€™t miss out on this great opportunity.
Powered by JazzHR