Azure and .NET Architect
Location: Omaha, NE - Hybrid; Onsite in Omaha Metropolitan area, 2-3 (Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday) days per week
12-month contract with possibility for extension
Skills: 5+ years’ experience preferred: .NET Architecture, Microservices, Azure Cloud Experience, API’s- building and consuming, Containerization/Cloud Computing
Knowledge and Skills:
- 5+ years of hands-on architecture experience in the .NET/C# and Azure Cloud environments and the ability to design, code and execute to company requirements.
- Recent experience with the design, creation, and management of API’s including SOA/SOAP and Microservices.
- Experience and exposure to the API Management Life cycle including design, development, security, governance, monitoring, alerting, and versioning
- Experience in API layer including security, custom analytics, throttling, caching, logging, monetization, request, and response modifications as needed.
- Current Azure Cloud experience.
- Containerization Experience (i.e., Kubernetes, RedHat OpenShift, Azure Container Apps, Azure Service Fabric, etc.)
- Experience or exposure to Continuous Integration/Continuous Delivery (CI/CD) practices, Test Driven Development (TDD), and Behavior Driven Development (BDD).
- Proficient in the latest Windows environment using the most recent versions of Microsoft Office and SharePoint.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.