The Senior Human Resources Business Partner - South has the responsibility of planning and leading the strategic HR initiatives within the a regional structure with the collaboration of the operations/sales teams: This incudes: employee relations, recruiting and selection, HR compliance, on boarding, record-keeping, training and development, compensation and performance management.
- Overnight Travel requirement is approximately 30%.
- Must be fluent in both English and Spanish (bilingual).
- South Region includes Texas, Louisiana, Alabama, Tennesse, Georgia, and Florida
United Site Services (USS) is the nation’s leader in temporary site solutions including portable restrooms, restroom trailers, temporary fence, roll off dumpsters, and more. With 100+ locations coast-to-coast, USS plays a pivotal role for customers in the construction, event, industrial and government sectors. With a team of more than 3,000 trained professionals, we’re committed to providing Easy, Safe & Clean site solutions to our customers no matter the project or event at hand.
- Provide strategic HR vision and strategy surrounding all people initiatives.
- Partner with Business, regional operations leaders on strategic projects and initiatives.
- Promote positive employee relations and build relationships with employees and managers to become a trusted advisor
- Coach functional leadership in assigned client groups on issues including application of HR policies and processes and complex employee issues.
- May coach employees on people management, career development, personal leadership, and 360 assessments.
- Consult with local and/or functional leaders in areas such as organizational assessment, succession planning, organizational structure, and work force planning change management in order to strengthen overall organizational capability.
- Ensure alignment of HR processes Conduct high level Employee Relations investigations and provide recommendation for resolution.
- Handle escalations to resolve client queries and issues as appropriate Collaborate with Corporate HR team on defining and implementing process standardization and improvements.
|Preferred||4 Year / Bachelors Degree||in Human Resources or related field|
|7+ years||or equivalent combination of education and experience.|
Additional Skills, Knowledge, and Abilities
- Excellent communication skills
- Excellent negotiation skills
- Experience in management of individual contributors
- Analytical skills
- Social Media Knowledge
- Training Skills
- Valid driver’s license required in cases where travel off site is needed.
- Demonstrated success translating business strategies into organizational and HR strategies and actions. Comprehensive HR experience, including a complete understanding of and hands-on exposure to the full mix of HR functions
- Experience working across a complex organizational matrix.
- Ability to thrive in a fast paced environment and handle multiple tasks simultaneously.
- A record of accomplishment of positive results and an ability to show how his/her programs and policies have contributed to the growth and bottom line profitability of an organization while enhancing or driving cultural change.
- Adherence to fair employment laws and practices.
United Site Services is an equal opportunity employer. In accordance with applicable law, we prohibit discrimination against any applicant or employee based on any legally-recognized basis, including, but not limited to: race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy, lactation, childbirth or related medical conditions), sexual orientation , gender identity , age (40 and over), national origin or ancestry, citizenship status, physical or mental disability, genetic information (including testing and characteristics), veteran status, uniformed servicemember status or any other status protected by federal, state or local law. Our commitment to equal opportunity employment applies to all persons involved in our operations and prohibits unlawful discrimination by any employee, including supervisors and co-workers.