A SUBWAY Assistant Manager supervises daily operations to ensure that food safety, product preparation, and cleanliness standards are maintained. They also create schedules and supervise staff, while maintaining standards of restaurant safety and security. It is very important to provide exceptional customer service as it is a major component of this position.
- High school graduate
- Experience in QSR operations, preferably with supervisory experience.
- Requires excellent communication skills, ability to deal with all levels of employees.
- Computer knowledge is desirable.
- Must be able to work any area of the restaurant when needed and to operate a computerized Point of Sale system/cash register.
- Position requires bending, standing, and walking the entire workday.
- Must have the ability to lift 10 pounds frequently and up to 30 pounds occasionally.
Tasks And Responsibilities:
- Performs all tasks and responsibilities of a shift manager as outlined in shift manager job description.
- Manages a staff of approximately 4 to 12.
- Assigns, oversees and evaluates work.
- Recommends promotion, transfer, or termination of employees.
- May conduct written and verbal staff evaluations.
- Coordinates and supervises staff so that standards of cleanliness are maintained as outlined in the Operations Manual.
- As needed, supervises food preparation to ensure that food safety and operations standards are maintained.
- Performs paperwork duties as needed.
- Assists with planning of special events and promotions.
Welcome to what we feel is the best family-owned business in Arizona.
Become a part of the SUBWAY® family as a Sandwich Artist®, Assistant Manager or Manager at a local SUBWAY® restaurant near you.