Step up to your new future as Assistant General Manager!
After over 60 years in business, we're still deeply committed to Making Meals Memorable. We're the home of The World's Best Ham™, and the secret to our success isn't a secret at all--it's our people. We're a high performance team committed to being authentic in everything we do and to living our Values in full view of the communities we serve.
We have an entrepreneurial spirit that's brought us a lot of success and we're looking for a full time Assistant General Manager to join our team. Our perfect candidate will thrive in a fun and casual environment, pay it forward daily, and add value to the company by overseeing production and assist with store operations including achieving overall performance goals with sales, customer service, product quality, and staff development.
What Makes US Different?
We're a 60 year old brand with uncompromised quality...but we're #notstuffy
We believe in balance. We're closed on Sundays, and, other than four or five weeks a year, assistant general managers typically work 45 hours per week.
Our managers have full accountability of their store operations.
Our Values -- yeah, every company says that. We really mean it.
* Love What We Do
* Serve Others
* Aim High
* Do The Right Thing
* Keep It Fun
Our Ideal Candidate:
* Is a current ready-to-advance Assistant General Manager OR Supervisor from a retail or restaurant environment who is passionate about personal, hands-on service for their customers
* Can show how they've grown in previous roles
* Would never compromise on the quality of the products they serve/sell
* Is someone who understands how different costs affect the profitability of a business and how to control those costs
* Wants to build relationships in the community and increase sales for their store
* Is a great coach who can identify and develop awesome talent (experience hiring seasonal workers a plus!)
What Can We Offer You?
* Better balance in your life
* An opportunity to grow with a premier brand
* An environment where you'll see the impact you make
Benefits for full time Assistant General Managers include: medical, dental and vision insurance options, life insurance, long term and short term disability coverage options, paid time off, annual bonus opportunities, a 401(k), a bonus program based on results, a tuition assistance program, access to our Employee Assistance Program and discounts on our fantastic products.
What else to know?
Our store leaders need a valid driver's license and reliable transportation. Also due to liability and insurability, store leaders must be 21 or over. The role does require bending, stooping, standing for long periods, twisting and lifting products and supplies - some of which can weigh up to 65 lbs. - and working with a hot torch.
We're proud of our company and to be an equal opportunity employer. Applicants for employment are considered without regard to race, sex, color, citizenship, national origin, religion, age, marital status, disability, military/uniformed service, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression or any other protected class under applicable federal, state or local law.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Protected Veterans/Disabled
Source : Honey Baked Ham Company LLC