Marshfield Medical Center is seeking Gastroenterologist for a General GI Practice in Marshfield, Wisconsin:
- 10 room GI unit
- ERCP skills are not required but are valuable if available
Marshfield Clinic - Wausau Center in Wausau, Wisconsin is seeking BC/BE fellowship trained Gastroenterologist.
- We offer state of the art facilities in our Wausau Ambulatory Surgery Center & Comfort and Recovery Suites.
- Call will be 1:4.
Compensation and Benefits:
- $700,000 2 year guaranteed salary, RVU based production following
- Educational Loan Assistance, Stipend and/or competitive Bonus
- 4 weeks vacation, 2 weeks CME to start
- $5,800 CME annual allowance
- Health, dental, life, disability, and occurrence-based malpractice insurance
- Fully funded retirement plan; 401(k) with match; 457(b)
- Fully funded relocation
MCHS strongly encourages our physicians to be involved in medical education and research to continue building our strong foundation of patient care, research and education for years to come.
Marshfield Clinic Research Institute: http://www.marshfieldresearch.org/
Marshfield Clinic Division of Education: https://www.marshfieldclinic.org/education