Boyd is a global leader in integrated Engineered Materials and Thermal Management solutions. With over 90 years of solid performance and industry expertise, Boyd Corporation continues to pioneer best-in-class solutions that enable our customers’ current and future technologies to change the world.
From self-driving cars to brain surgery, space stations to smart farming, high powered computing devices to wearable medical technologies. As our customers redefine their markets and technology – unique solutions from Boyd empowers them to be possible.
Assemble sub components and perform bonding to make the top level assembly per customer specifications using the provided process and tooling.
· Perform basic math calculations.
· Perform first piece inspection on assigned jobs using visual or dimensional specifications using quality fixtures or measuring equipment.
· Perform accurate wading and other record keeping tasks as required.
· Interpret basic blueprints.
· Apply bonding, pads, springs, pins, fans and other assorted hardware per print using fixtures, tooling, hand and power tools
· Perform assemblies using epoxy, solder, glue, silicon and other types of bonding agents per customer print.
· Create top level assembly using sub components made and purchased to the customer print.
· Work with Engineering on new assembly processes troubleshooting and improving procedures.
· Understand and adhere to lot trace ability.
· Maintain a safe clean working environment complying with all safety procedures and regulations.
· Maintain open communications with team leaders and supervisor.
· Perform all tasks as required by your supervisor.
High school diploma, GED preferred or equivalent work experience.
Equal Opportunity Employer
Boyd is an Equal Opportunity Employer and takes pride in maintaining a diverse environment. We do not discriminate in recruitment, hiring, training, promotion or other employment practices for reasons of race, color, religion, gender, national origin, age, sexual orientation, marital or veteran status, disability, or any other legally protected status.