3RD SHIFT CONTROLS TECHNICIAN NEEDED - FT. WAYNE, INDIANA
A growing and profitable Automotive Supplier in the Fort Wayne, Indiana area is in need of a 3rd Shift Controls Technician. This is a Full Time, Permanent, Direct Hire Positions offering Competitive Compensation, Bonus Potential, Good Benefits, Paid Holidays & Vacation.
Maintains manufacturing equipment (Robotic Trumpf Lasers, Robotic Weld Cells & Robotic Hot Forming Presses) and supports all preventative maintenance programs by performing the following duties within an automotive environment.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
• Troubleshoot and repair various types of electrical controls, drives, communications, plant power, wiring, circuits, robot paths etc.
• Use laptop and various software programs and network interfaces to communicate with equipment
• Ability to make programming changes to PLC, HMI & robots
• Assist technical services in machine repair, change over, set up and operation as required
• Perform all preventative maintenance requirements as scheduled
• Have mechanical aptitude that compliments electrical capabilities
• Ability to schedule time, materials and equipment required to perform tasks, and to properly use and complete required documentation
• Support of Production as and when required
• Assist in keeping a spare parts inventory
EDUCATION & EXPERIENCE:
High School Diploma or GED; 2 years Electrical Training or Journeyman’ s Certification or 5 years experience in Automotive Manufacturing Environment preferred.
Working knowledge of the following:
ABB Robots (S4C & IRC5 Controllers)
Motoman Robots (NX100, DX100, & DX200 Controllers)
Minimal Fanuc and Kuka
• PLC’ s
Allen Bradley PLC’ s With RSLogix 500 and Studio 5000 Programming Software
Siemens PLC’ s With Step 7 Programming Software
Allen Bradley Power Flex, Indramat, Ormec, Quantum III
• Communication Protocols
EtherNet/IP, Profibus, DeviceNet
MIG, RESISTANCE, HFI
If you are a high performer and would like to work for an equally high performing company and you think the above opportunity is appropriate for you, we invite you to submit your resume in Microsoft Word format to: GHubbard@Venteon.Us.Com
We treat all resumes with strict confidentiality. We will always contact you first before submitting your resume to our client(s) for review. If you do not receive correspondence, you are not a fit for this position.
At Venteon our talent acquisition team is proud to provide our clients with the most qualified Accounting & Finance, Engineering, IT and Administrative talent in the industry today.
Source : Venteon