Who We Are
KOCSIS is an industrial technology company built for tomorrow. We combine boundless ingenuity and in-depth customer collaborations with our best-in-class workforce to deliver products that are built for the future.
We are looking for Two 2nd Shift VTL Machinists to join our talented team at our growing company.
As a 2nd shift CNC Vertical Lathe Machinist, you will be primarily machining large precision parts from various industries. As an employee, you must demonstrate a high regard for safety at all times and will be required to work the hours necessary to support the demand, which will most likely include overtime.
- The ability to perform setups and machine large precise parts efficiently.
- The skill to handle, load, and unload parts up to 10,000 lbs.
- A proficiency at reading drawings.
- The ability to make tool offsets and edit programs.
- The skill to setup tools
- Commitment to safety
- Initiative, dedication, and reliability
- Willingness to learn—training provided
Skills & Traits
- High level of safety awareness
- Ability to work as a team member
- Strong attention to detail
What You’ll Need
- High School diploma or GED encouraged but not required
- Any relevant manufacturing experience
Benefits include: Medical, Dental, Life, Disability, 401K, 401K Matching, PTO, Parental Leave